Saturday, March 14, 2009

what happens when you put us in a soundproof room...

LIBRARY INVASION !!

At about 10am today, WelikeUlike, consisting of Chua, Wilson, Sarah and Rachel went to the library to discuss their English oral test... I crashed it beforehand, and Edy came and joined us later... 

THANK GOD that the room was soundproof... ANYWAYS... the day was full of "YOU SQUAT DOWN NOW !!", *MBS, bugger (perogol in Malay wtf...), and Sarah scaring little boys and girls XD.

Just to let all you readers out there... My blog will be very picture-less... because:

1. The photos taken from my camera are pixelated like hell ... only videos are clear....
2. My handphone does not have a camera because of (3.)
3. I DON'T HAVE A HANDPHONE !!

sad right? I'll only be able to upload photos from the net OR use my dad's iPhone to take the photos and upload them... BUT, my dad isn't home most of the time (he's out there saving lives !! =_=").

The coming week is full of homework and boredom... and I'm looking SOO forward to it...