Saturday, May 30, 2009

Have mercy on the nose !!

Today was ... er... interesting...

Mum went to KL to send our "domestic help" to the airport for her flight back to Indonesia... So I was HOME ALONE !! 

Anyways, after that I went to my cousins house... and over there... my sister, Banu, gave me a facial to remove the blackheads on my nose ... WTF !! and OH MY GOD !! damn pain okay !! My nose was effing red !! anyways... 

First you have to open the pores on your face, then remove the blackheads... after that you close the pores with some mask thingy (the wash-away-able kind, not the peel-off kind)... anyways, I had to wait 30 mins so I dozed off... 

I was too tired to stop my sister from writing my name on my forehead and taking a photo of my face and sending it to both my other sisters overseas.

After that, on the way sending me home, her car ran out of fuel... O_O", and to make things worse we were on a hill... so starting that old Proton Saga of hers would be impossible... thank god she had a 1.5 litre bottle of Coke filled with petrol... >_<

I had to go out in the middle of the road, open the boot, fill up the car with 3 bucks of petrol in the middle of traffic with everyone staring at me...

mushi-mushi?