Friday, April 24, 2009

-LESS

Ding... Do I still owe you another meal? T_T

Just had supper at the 101 something something restaurant, we ordered like 40 barbequed chickens okay... syok sial... finished playing the first 2 ACTS of L4D... I'm not that scared anymore (YAY!) but I'm only playing in easy difficulty ... >_<" Eh... its very nerve-wracking okay!! 

Hoping I can try to master form 4 Sejarah by the next two weeks... Sejarah is the only subject I am not able to read up last minute... Wilson! Chua! HELP!

Was updated on the ISM YAA thingy thingy, apparently Zaky's grandfather passed away and coincidentally he is down with the flu, fever and cough... All the best for out SSI team (prize money is huge...$_$), consisting of 2 bananas and a ketupat!

Its either you get lost or get married.