Thursday, April 16, 2009

GG.com

Today during English, our group, GG.com... really gg.com... :(

Walked around CS with Sarah, Chua and Melissa W to buy something for someone... later on when we met up with Wilson and Edy at Kerry's for Sushi King, Sarah said "Eh, you should have given us the card first then we can eat first while waiting for you la, mapak..." XD. Yen Yen came and joined us later.

and also:

1.Was supposed to go to SK twice but didn't... T_T

2.Chua will someday cause the extinction of prawns.

3.Wilson got kicked in the *ahem* by Edy...

4.Mum came and picked up me 30 mins late... so I waited like an idiot outside Kerry's...

5.Doing the finishing touches to our script for The Pearl, I hope our group can pull it off.

Oh... and sorry for almost giving Chua, Edy, Wilson, Melissa, and Sarah a heart attack earlier... I took the Sushi King member card BEFORE they paid and went off, ehehehe... sry la I came back right? XD

Oh, so you're not paid to do that? Does that mean I don't have to do anything I'm not paid to do?