Friday, April 17, 2009

ouch...

Okay... so I shouted "NOOB!" at Desmund, Naqi, and Darshanan when their rocket EPIC FAILED for the 6th time... and the hall was just silent (you know those awkward silent few seconds?) right when I shouted... >_<"

Terima kasih Cikgu Norlela... Cikgu tadi sangat "subtle"... O_O""

Anyways... today at CS we celebrated Colvin's birthday at Wong Kok! It was good, we had a TITANIC cup of milk tea and the place was full of testosterone... =_="

During lunch, Shaun kena from the whole group of 13 guys... hehehe...

Anyways... before the birthday...8 guys took a ride on Adrians dad "Jurassic Park Jeep" to CS LOL !! After we reached there... I saw Ding and I wanted to sneak attack him from behind... So I ran towards him (We were right outside Wong Kok),but before I could reach him... I slipped, knocked my head on the clothes stand and fell. Bled a little but I'm okay... but now I know to never run in my Black Ronald McDonald so-called-water-proof boots anymore... T_T

39 mins.