Sunday, April 19, 2009

see my fist? wanna take a closer look?

Not gonna blog about Hui Mei's birthday because... well... it would just add to the fact that I don't have a friggin camerah!
.........................................
Okay... maybe abit... Arrived at about 6.30pm at the pool in Hui Mei's condo, tons of people came, about 50+ O_O... basically the highlight of the party was Hui Mei and the splashing of the Chinese gamer dudes XD.

~The next day~ 

We consisting of Wilson, Melissa W, Rachel, Gideon, Chua, Melissa S, Sin Rei and me, went to the convent library to do some Moral project thingy... I went there after Junior Youth classes so I was pretty tired but working on the project was fun and my fatigue just flew away... o_o... 

After that we went to CS to eat and watch a movie, ate at Summers then we watched:

The movie was quite good, I give it a 7/10 bah... the movie is about a mall cop. DUH!. No lar... basically about this hypoglycemic mall security officer on a Segway being able to save the day with the power of LOVE and alot of glucose. O_O

Will be frowning more than usual so that the scab on the wound on my head won't tear... -->>  O*_O
I want a Segway.... T*_T
* = scab...

chit chit... click... "shit... I'm outta ammo."